Mi Home Individual and Personal Support provides people the opportunity to be supported in a one to one capacity across multiple settings and in a variety of ways.
Support can be:
- In the home
- In the community
- At one of MiLife-Victoria's services or another service as required
People can be supported in many ways. For example (but not limited to);
- Personal Care
- Domestic activities such as cooking, cleaning, help in the garden
- Support to get to and from appointments
- Personal Shopping
- Support to engage in community activities
- Support to travel to and from places
- Personal tutoring, online, at home or in a community venue such as the library
- Support to access a group activity
If you are interested in MiLife-Victoria supporting you in a one to one capacity, please call or email and talk to one of the team to discuss your needs today.
We believe that everyone has the right to learn, that everyone has the right to be included and at all times have choice and control over their own lives.
MiLife-Victoria customers enjoy being supported in the home and in the community.
Learn how MiLife-Victoria can help you
Your goal is our mission.
At MiLife-Victoria people can be supported individually or in a small group either at home, in one of our own Learning Centers or out in community. We believe that everyone has the right to learn, that everyone has the right to be included and at all times have choice and control over their own lives.